5:00 P.M. – 5:10 P.M.
5:10 P.M. – 5:15 P.M.
5:15 P.M. – 5:45 P.M.
5:45 P.M. – 5:55 P.M.
5:55 P.M. – 6:25 P.M.
6:25 P.M. – 6:30 P.M.
- Associate at American College of Cardiology- ACC
- International Post Graduate in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Fellow “European Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions-EAPCI
- FSCAI– Fellow – The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Harvard Business School, Boston
Primary Cardiac Care (Last-Mile Cardiology) to Interventional Cardiac Care using IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Innovative Disruptive Tools to Reach out to Heart Patients in Villages, Towns to Interventional Lab at Cities. IoT Solutions in Virtual Cardiology care Plexus Cardiac Care Mission is to adopt a value-based model, recognize the right thing to do from a Quality, Performance Excellent Perspective.
Implemented and Constantly Improving the Value-Based Health Care with Med-Tech Innovations: a new product that enhances Early Diagnosis, reach out to last mile to Cardiac Interventions with Robust high-functioning Health IT systems that foster accessible data; the formation of new Collaborations with Physicians and Caregivers; Organizational changes” from Employers to Systems ” that make processes more efficient. Together, these types of advances Interact to Improve Long-term Patient Outcomes in Health Care.
Note: This webinar is free for members but registration is mandatory. Others to pay INR 200.
- Healthcare IT
- Startups/ Innovators in connected health domain
Club member benefits:
- Club meetings are free for members
- Participation as a speaker in club meetings
- Free subscription of InnoHEALTH magazine
- 10% discount in all activities of IC like InnoHEALTH conference, workshops, training, study tours
- Save 30% by annual membership instead of payment for a day to attend
|Name of Beneficiary:||Innovatiocuris Foundation Of Healthcare and Excellence|
|Name of Bank:||AXIS Bank|
|Address of Bank:||Ground Floor, A-1, Adhchini, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110019, India|